- Immunity is possible by either previous exposure to the infection during the course of the Pandemic or by having the Vaccination.
- We can offer Lab based or point of care tests to check you have antibodies. It is not clear how long you will have the immunity for and therefore the only way of checking is by such antibody tests.
- Blood is taken either as a needle prick from the finger or as a venous sample and sent to the Laboratory for a formal ELISA test to give an accurate (99%) result. We carry both the Roche and Abbott tests, which are both PHE approved. The results are available in 24 hours
- Blood taken using a needle prick from the finger, like in diabetics, to use on a Lateral Flow Device to give immediate results in 20 mins
- Can be “self” or nurse administered